RCU Forums - View Single Post - Quique and Dave Ribbe accidents at Joe Nall
Old 06-05-2015, 03:26 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Axle Al
are you eating "crow pie" uhh damage control. Condor deserves the apology
You can't be more wrong on all accounts.

If you can't see the difference between the first post in this thread from the first pilot, and the most recent one from the second pilot, it's doubtful there is anything I can really say that will change your mind.

From your post #81, you seemed to make your mind up based on one person's statement. You disregarded pretty much everything else, including comments from folks who were there. I noted it would be nice to hear from everyone, especially given how the OP's comments were confusing, and laced with personal attacks. The majority of on topic thread comments that followed seemed to support what I said earlier. It didn't look like the OP got the responses he wanted, deleted his comments, and went away. I was reasonably certain he would do that, hence the "quote". Had he done it immediately it would have stopped the what was pretty clear would come. But instead, he got defensive and then deleted everything.

Now we have a second statement from someone who was there, and it clarifies some issues. See where this is going? More info.....Two out of 4 that were actually involved. I said it was good to hear from someone else, it gives more perspective. The second guy was more factual, reasonable, and for me more credible. Did you see how he still insisted 3D flying wasn't allowed, despite info from other pilots who were there that said that it was, and how that conflicted with the published rules? I did, and seemed to indicate this was probably a LACK OF COMMUNICATION issue.

This doesn't take anything away from what my initial response was to the OP, who again...has left the thread after seemingly getting what he wanted. He's certainly free to come back and let everyone know how it resolved.

Last edited by porcia83; 06-05-2015 at 04:12 PM.