RCU Forums - View Single Post - Quique and Dave Ribbe accidents at Joe Nall
Old 06-06-2015, 07:52 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by balsadust74
All six flight stations were in use, there were several drones in the air and micro planes being flown in the pits. It was just before dark and it was a free for all at the time. It was just a prefect storm of activity and I knew better than to get into the mix but wanted to get one last flight in for the day.

Good Grief buddy , really ? Really really ? I don't mean to break your stones here , really I don't , , , , But Good God man you chose to put not only one , but FIVE models in the air during what even you describe as , "a free for all" , , , and are surprised one model out of each flight didn't survive !? !? Please read back what you wrote , pretend it was someone else who wrote it , and can you really now so easily lay blame 100% on either party ? Sure , they hovered ...... Sure , you knowingly flew amid unsafe conditions (no provisions for "free for alls" in the AMA safety code that I've ever seen) ..... How could you possibly lay 100% blame when by the very act of flying amid such chaos , you were contributing to it ?

My request for Condor's apology to QQ and Dribbe stands .....

Last edited by init4fun; 06-06-2015 at 08:02 AM. Reason: edited for typos