RCU Forums - View Single Post - Quique and Dave Ribbe accidents at Joe Nall
Old 06-06-2015, 08:41 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by balsadust74
init4fun
please go back and reread this entire post and you will see, I had no part of the first flight of 5 planes, I never flew formation with anyone all weekend. Nor have I made any demands of anyone or placed 100 percent blame on anyone. I is clear you made up your mind from Condors post and painted me with the same brush. The only thing the two flights had in common were the pilots that were hovering and the fact that both flights resulted in a midair. I didn't even speak with Condor at Nall let alone fly at the same time as him or have prior knowledge of the ill words between the parties involved in the first crash.

Got it now , Thank You .

It was my misunderstanding , thinking you were part of the later of the two flights of 5 , and you have my apology for misunderstanding the circumstances of your incident .

See how easy that was , I was wrong , said sorry , and moving on ....

So you did end up in a midair ? I wonder how many midairs there were ? I can all too well understand the "want to get one last flight in" thing , it cost me a plane or two in the past l'll freely admit . I'm just curious , how long was this disorganized gaggle of mixed aircraft allowed to congregate and get in each other's way ? If it went on much beyond the CD noticing I'd say they need serious review of flight line conditions for all times of day , not just during scheduled flights .

Honestly and truly , Thank God no one was hit by one of those crippled models . Balsa , foam , electronics , they're all cheap compared to repairs on humans .....