RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another Drone Pilot does it Again
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 06:36 PM
FLAPHappy
My Feedback: (209)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by porcia83
O/K...we will see a change in what? Like be specific. And it has to be an airliner I take it, not a smaller plane or a heli, or say a train?. Not scary enough an example? Avoid the temptation to sensationalize (just as other complain that the media does), or give a vague "bad things gonna happen" ala chicken little. It gets to a point where I think people actually want something really bad to happen so they can finally say, aha, see I said it was going to happen. We have an ungodly amount of rules and regs on virtually everything we do, and yet cars crash, laws are broken, planes fall out of the sky, etc etc. This solves absolutely nothing:

Nor does this:

No. It doe's not to have to be an airliner, it could involve a scale Cub, Heli or anything else that fly's with a person or people onboard. It is not "Chicken Little" as you say, but it is a reality, otherwise it published almost every week on the National News. This is a problem, like it or not and it will have to be handled by smarter and more intelligent people that handle these types of unlawful acts.
No,Nobody wants anything Bad to happen, are you Nuts?
All I was trying to get across is the point this can't continue the way it is, or you my friend will see more Regs, than you have seen in along time.