RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another Drone Pilot does it Again
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 08:41 AM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FLAPHappy
Just wait until an airliner is involved , then you will see the change! Big Time.

Originally Posted by Sport_Pilot
Not if the model just bounces off the plane, which is likely.

OK FLAP & SPORT: and anyone else Whats the answer to the problem of people flying R/C TOY's, Mainly QUADS where and when they are not supposed to. If they can't be stopped what then do we do to separate them from us
(The responsible R/C TOY) flyers, so the government (FAA/NTSB) doesn't ban all R/C TOY flying if or when some man carrying airplane is ATTRACT buy one of these QUADS R/C TOY's.

I've heard a lot of whining and speculation and arguing, if or even when it happens, as to the consequences but I don't hear any solutions from any one. Come on Guys let's stop the bickering and put on our thinking caps and come up with some constructive Ideas leading to a possible salutation. Hopefully this could be done long before the powers that be do it for us. If they do none of us are going to like their (FAA/NTSB) Solution.

Come on don't just ignore this problem, let's really try to come up with a viable solution and maybe we can close out this FORUM ounce and for all.