Old 06-08-2015, 03:58 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HoundDog
where?
When? Why? Who? What?

4. Recognize immediately that nothing we can do can change some people's mind that an outlaw drone operator is immediately related to what 99.9% of the rest of us do. It can't be done, so why try?
that's just defeatist.

One man's "defeatist" is another man's "reality". And you are proving my point there, and down below. You have failed to convince me of your point, and apparently failed to convince others of your suggestions previously. You can continue to try to hammer the point home, but it won't work. So if you keep doing the same thing over and over, what sense does that make. There is nothing defeatist in recognizing that it's impossible to get everyone to see something one way. This, and pretty much every thread on every site validates that.

So instead of banging one's head against the wall, don't you think it makes sense to try to reach the largest audience possible with a message and know that most will hopefully agree or at least understand what you are saying?

Originally Posted by HoundDog
Did I NOT suggest all this Months ago and got my ARASH handed to me?
It might not have made sense then, might not now, and might not in the future to everyone. Again, that's a reality, not a defeatist point of view.