RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another Drone Pilot does it Again
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 03:45 AM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One needs Instruction time to Fly a full scale plane, Drive a car or motorcycle. The way Bicyclist ride on the road they should also have a license to too. In the SE Wisconsin area I know of one Club that has a formal Student training program made up of 10 maneuvers any R/C pilot should be able to accomplish to solo. It works as many times as I have been there I have never seen a close call with someone flying out of control, Over the Flight line, Crashing in the parking lot ect. That happens all the time at other clubs I belong to a frequent and no one says a word. Not even the club officers. If anything at all is said at all it just pretty much ignored. These infractions aren't only by students or low time R/C Pilots either. Funny thing (Well not so funny HA HA) but just the same it seams it 99.99% of the time the same people over and over again. I'll bet that every club has a couple of guys that seem to be supporting the LHS or HK Tower ect. I believe a formal Student training program makes for better pilots. That is if it's structured not just haphazard and letting the student fly willy nilly all over the place and not even try to fly a pattern. I've watched many different fellow club members through out the years and as we all know, not every oe is created with the same talents. There some peopling flying that should may be go get a Large Sail boat a lawn chair and a 6 pack, & and when they sober up wonder where the Boat went.

http://youtu.be/VXxCaupAQ8Q

porcia83 The text is just for U.