RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 04:23 AM
spaceworm

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by slamn sammy
Howdey Ya! Did ya'll miss me? l'm still around, got one eye here and the other on the Tv. LOL This is kinda a Q&A. l ended up with a Goldn Nite FA120 Tween plug, Pump engine? Has two needle valve's. One on the carb and one on the pressure line going to the tank. Theres not any time on the motor and l see why! The manual shows the pressure and the crank case drain line going to the tank. MAN! This thing is a tuning nightmare. It will not run on just one plug, it will start on one, then you have to light the other plug. You will get it tune somewhat, then you try to fly it and you may get one flite out of ten. Don't see a (Pump) in the system? BUT! lt will not run with out the tuning valve in place on the pressure line and -or set up like a regular engine. l'd like to remove the pressure line valve and set it up like a normal engine. Do l need to replace the carb? lf ya don't mind, please give your input.

Mike, hows that Cub and 182 coming? Have not hard from you.

OldFart, Whats up? Hope alls good down there.

Happy Fathers Day
Is it a Big Jug 120abc like this:

If so, the carb is unique and Bill Robison had some tuning tips for it. Let us know and I will post my (his) notes).
BTW, mine has gold rocker covers, and only one plug. Some had one some had two, I guess.

If not a 120abc, then I have review and notes on the later 120aac from Clarence Lee/

Happy Fathers Day to all of you.

Sincerely, Richard
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	167_6794.JPG
Views:	95
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	2104145   Click image for larger version

Name:	168_6803.JPG
Views:	109
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	2104146   Click image for larger version

Name:	Saito 120abc.jpg