RCU Forums - View Single Post - worst kit youve ever built
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 02:58 PM
Granpooba
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Granpooba
Really can not recall the worse " kit " that I have ever built. But, I am not really pleased with the Balsa USA Eindecker 90 that I am presently working on, which really surprises me because I have only heard good things about their kits. Just some of the things that I do not like about this kit is the quality of wood, the poor stamping of parts, needing to make parts from scraps as per directions, instruction booklet does not agree with plans, etc, etc, etc. The kit will turn out decent, but only because of my years of building models, not because of the kit.

Years ago I purchased a profile Sig Phazer. The fuselage was so warped that no matter what I did, I could not straighten it. I sent a letter to SIG , stating that I have built many of their kits over the years and have been very pleased with them, but this Phazer is absolutely the worse kit that I have ever seen. I asked them if they could send me a new " straight " fuselage, of which they did not do . In turn they sent me a whole " new kit ". Not that is what I call customer service !!
Have thought about this subject again and came up with an answer.

" Hangar 9 Christen Eagle "

Simple, simple !!

LOL