RCU Forums - View Single Post - Who here owns just one tank?
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 01:27 PM
BubbaJePH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just joined this group this afternoon. I got my first tank yesterday and put it together. Got it off E Bay. A 2.4Ghz 1/16 US M1A2 Abrams RC Tank Upgrade Super Metal w/Smoke & Sound RTR. I guess the wheels are metal. Being maybe aluminium drive wheels, I’m not sure. RTR is not all that accurate. Had to add many parts in bags onto the tank to finish it. The liquid for smoke leaked all over everything in it's bag. I cannot believe it has a diesel sound. How do I change it to the turbofan sound we know the real Abrams has? I’m reading the boards. I know I have a lot to catch up reading to do. I’ve been driving it up and down the driveway to get the feel for RC transmitter. I guess I will have to put out cones or something to practice being the tank commander of my new tank. Thank you All for allowing me to become part of the fold here. With all the other hobbies I have this may be my only tank….. for a while. I do want to know how to set it up for tank battling as they do in Danville Virginia. Anyone else here from the coast of Virginia that may like to help this newbie out with my education on this adventure in tanks. Thanks again.

Last edited by BubbaJePH; 06-27-2015 at 01:29 PM.