RCU Forums - View Single Post - Gas Engine - Choke Push Rods: Need Some Suggestions
Old 06-28-2015, 08:52 AM
Electriceddie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dirtybird
If you are not worried about interference why are you asking about pushrod installation?
A couple of things I forgot
1) the new systems provide telemetry and voice alerts. It makes things much safer and more enjoyable.
2) 2.4 systems have reduced latency. But if you are happy with that Futaba PCM I guess it wont mean much to you. Its about the worst there is.

Generally I am not worried about any interference because when I am familiar with what I am working with. In this case I am not. I have not had any R/C Gas experience and I am trying to cover all bases. That brings up a good point. The interference that is described in the manual is it Radio interference or interference that can cause havoc with the electronic ignition system?Another words any metal on metal interference is it in relationship to causing timing issues or Radio issues?

PS. I Love my CAP Super radio. I have won a lot of contests and races with it and I am very use to the layout of the radio.

Thanks

Ed

Last edited by Electriceddie; 06-28-2015 at 08:55 AM.