RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 01:24 PM
HarryC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by vertical grimmace
Sid, I will cycle the battery. I am not here to bash the Jeti, just trying to find a solution. I really do like the radio. But I have to say, the feel of the entire flight was really "loose". I could not get the plane to stay trimmed. Which is not a problem with this plane either. The control felt "pixilated" if that makes any sense. Very course, like a low resolution. Something was not right. Maybe the RX was not bound properly?
Rx is either bound or not, there is no in between.
Were all controls pixellated? Are you sure it wasn't just one control? Really really sure?!
I once had a flat Rx battery and landed due to control problems (different radio brand) just as it died altogether, it did feel pixellated on all controls as the current draw pulled the voltage below rx cut off so control was lost and the voltage recovered so rx switched on again and the current draw pulled the voltage below cut off and it went round and round that cycle. It could not go to its failsafe settings because that needs battery power so it lost control but didn't throttle to idle etc.

Last edited by HarryC; 07-04-2015 at 01:27 PM.