RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 01:44 PM
jonkoppisch
My Feedback: (162)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeti USA
I am sorry to hear that, but you DO NOT have to speculate, all the tools you will ever NEED you have right in your hands.
Transmitter has full telemetry, it will tell you Rx Voltage, Signal Strength & Signal Quality. It will log all the data, simply you have to learn how to utilized this great tool you have at your disposal.

1) Battery Voltage Alarm
2) Telemetry Low Voltage RX
3) Data logging

The R6L is fine, there is nothing like improperly bound. You can display A1 , A2 & Q antennas right on the display.
You have to understand something, never before we had all the options. No more guessing, simply you know what went wrong.

Zb/Jeti USA

He tried to do that per the instructions but couldn't find the log file or how to access it per his post. If it's possible on his 14, I'm sure he'd appreciate some help accessing it and reading it

Originally Posted by vertical grimmace
Under load, today, my battery is reading 6.7 volts and holding it. The battery was fine I believe. Although, that is how it acted. As if it was losing power. I do not seem to have data logging as an option on my TX. Under applications the only 2 options are Jeti box and games. Is that another upgrade to purchase for the DS 14? Knowing the voltage at the time of the event would be nice.

Last edited by jonkoppisch; 07-04-2015 at 01:46 PM.