RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another Drone Pilot does it Again
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 06:07 PM
littlecrankshaf
My Feedback: (58)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MajorTomski
Having worked for the FAA for the last 27 years and very much looking forward to NOT working for them in another 180 days, I can, in part agree with you. However, having a closed minded attitude like that on both sides of the subject; inside the FAA and outside the FAA. ISN'T going to make anyone smarter or improve the situation for anyone.

To fix anything you need to be listening and talking and trying to get folks to understand what is a wise choice and what is nothing but more useless, unenforceable regulation.

And littlecrankshaf, given you tag line at the bottom of your posts you might also consider a review and study of Matt 5, esp. 5:38 through 48.
Good to hear you'll be "free" from the FAA soon!!!! Well at least directly speaking, of course... LOL But as for as your admonishment of my further study, I can understand the need for the cryptic suggestion, as these type discussions are viewed with great disdain in todays "paint by the numbers" mindsets, but I fail to see any inconsistency in my post in regards to the suggested study...But be that as it may, my point is that we are moving or have moved from a god fearing society to a government fearing society...got to be on winning side or cheer for the right team... right? To further my point...the most vocal consensus seems to concede the NAS starts from the ground up...do I have that right??? That is not a "system" IMO but an over reach for the purpose of full control and thereby decimating independent and individual rights...and there is very little resistance to that method of adverse possession ever heard/voiced...and any small resistance to that end is diminishing at an alarming rate... Hmmm...just wondering how things would have been much different to just let ole King George have his way...LOL...as in the end game, not a lot of difference except a lot of good men died for a dream of ever elusive freedom and liberty...

Sorry for the overly long post...

Last edited by littlecrankshaf; 07-05-2015 at 06:09 PM.