RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 04:44 PM
Jeti USA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by luv2flyrc
Having a little trouble setting up the M-bar pressure sensor to my satisfaction.

I have it set to trigger an alarm below 370 kpa. If I boot up the Tx and turn on the plane with less than 370kpa in the tank, I get an alarm warning me of low air pressure (this is good so far). If I then fill the tank above the alarm threshold, cycle the gear a few times so it drops below, the alarm does not trigger. I can't figure out why, it's like it needs to be reset?

If I have sufficient air pressure in the tank when the plane is turned on, there is no alarm ( expected), then if I cycle the gear below the 370kpa, the alarm will trigger. If I top up the air and cycle gear again dropping below the 370kpa, the alarm will NOT trigger.

I'm assuming I have to assign a reset switch and that it will not reset itself? So once an alarm has been triggered, it must be reset manually?

Thanks

Mike

Go to alarm page and check if you set up Alarm repeat correctly. It can be set for Single, 3x Alarm, or Continues is I remember correctly.

Zb/Jeti USA