RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jets Over Kentucky 2015 - "Worlds Grandest Jet Event"
Old 07-14-2015, 08:10 PM
PREACHHAMES
My Feedback: (58)

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Jeff,

I was surprised to hear the news concerning your Hawk. It would have been nice to stay beyond lunch on Saturday, but duty called.
After spending several days together, it was evident why you are such an asset to the jet community...your great attitude.
This reminded me of what Charles Swindoll wrote several years back:

The longer I live, the moreI realize the impact of attitude on life.

Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than thepast, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes,than what other people think or say or do. It is more important thanappearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church...a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude wewill embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change thefact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable.The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is ourattitude... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how Ireact to it.

And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes.