RCU Forums - View Single Post - Club 40 Racing at the 2015 AMA Pylon NATS
Old 07-16-2015, 10:31 AM
Ken Erickson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A big thank you to the helpers and contributors

I had hoped to make this post on Sunday, but somehow the plastic box, which contained the list of names of all the helpers and from which Bob had drawn the folded papers for the raffle, had been emptied before being set near my car to be packed. There were a couple of the helpers whose names I did not know. By asking the individuals who had brought those helpers to us, the names have been retrieved.

Thanks to:

Dan Kane, who invited Club 40 to be an event at the Nats and for acting as the "Starter", the man in charge, the direct representative of the CD. It was he who initiated the chain of events, which made the use of the Judgeman System possible

Tom Melsheimer, who worked all Thursday afternoon and into the evening to affirm that the Judgeman System could be used for Club 40 racing. He was registered to fly in the event, but instead spent Friday as the "Steward" of the System, doing the "housekeeping" tasks which made it possible for the System to work for us.

Robert, 0ldbob, Petrinec, for being the CD and the Leader and Sparkplug of the Texas Circuit, bringing so many of them to the race.

Lisa Koehler and Tim Porter for being the "Recorders" of the event, making it possible for me to have posted the results as quickly as was done.

In alphabetical order, the Cut Judges, Lap Counter, Fuel Steward, Runners, List Maker and general helpers:

George Farris
Ned Gochenour
Jake Kane
Fred Rasener
Barry Reade
Steve Shoop
Brayton Thompson
Gary Waters
Chad Williams
Norm Williams

Randy Ritch for the fuel burned on the 10th of July.

Don Stegal, who for arranged the Tower Hobbies gift certificates, which were raffled to the helpers mentioned above.

Matt Fornefeld for the Gas Cards which were also raffled to the helpers.

Hope I got that right!!!

Ken

Last edited by Ken Erickson; 07-16-2015 at 07:37 PM.