RCU Forums - View Single Post - P.A.W 35-DS running hard.
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 05:39 PM
qazimoto
My Feedback: (1)

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by nesan
It could be under-compressed too in my next run I will tight the compression.

Thank you guys it is rocking now. Today it was a tight day for me, I went to Hobby centre 9.30 a.m around 25 miles away, the shop was close. Hear normally shops open at 9 - 10a.m . but he opens 11a.m. if I go back home my other schedules will sink me down, my wife always have a long list to keep me busy in all my vacations . every ideas you guys gave me is consuming my brain, so I decided to wait and finish the business. at last shop owner came at 11.15 a.m. the bad luck he had no stock of 11X5. I bought the closest one Master propeller 11x6.

at last my wife let alone around 6.00p.m in sympathy . I trim the propeller from 11x6 to 10.75x6 as "Qazimoto" said, yes I want to value any idea precisely.

hear is the prop before trim

and the new batch fuel I made yesterday was ready to fire. this time I use 38 - 35 - 25 -2. 38% kerosene. and this time I use Amsoil cetane booster. before I was using Poler service cetane booster " it contain little anti gelling agent too, according to their label"

from this one to

to this one

here is the consequence !

With trimmed propeller 10.75x6

video
1) https://youtu.be/qBDGQRRaou8

2) https://youtu.be/Yg-jEw5DUQM

I fill 20 ml fuel run out in less than 5 minuets run is it normal?
you guys are rocking thank you very much.

let me know if I can leave alone this end play or better to put a thin copper washer? ref video 2

It's good to hear it running so sweetly.

I have a few plain bearing PAW's and did shim the shaft endplay in the beginning, but eventually decided it wasn't worth the trouble.

PAW have been making them that way for decades and it doesn't do any damage that I've ever seen or heard about.