RCU Forums - View Single Post - Great Planes Fabric Cub
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 04:45 PM
ratshooter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Rascal is a cool plane. Seems like I ran across some info the other day that said it is a design that has been around for a long time.

I did what I should have done first on finding a Bisson muffler for the Magnum 52. I took down my GP Big Stik 40 with a TT 46 and my new but unflown Bridi Krafty 60 with an OS SF 46 and tried the Magnum muffler on both of them and they will all interchange. Even though the Os and TT 46 engines have different stock numbers on the Bisson site I am guessing they are the same muffler. So I am safe ordering either one for my engine. And they are sold on Ebay for a better price to boot.

I am in no hurry to put this plane together. I have several planes to fly now when and if the friggin' wind ever slows down. But then again when the wind quits its gonna get really hot. I am wanting to build my Das Little Stik kit and may do that first. Anyway I have several projects to keep me busy for a while. Any kind of model stuff is better than sitting on my butt watching TV.