RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 12:04 AM
HarryC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

I have a CB400 for my English Electric Lightning and am deeply disappointed in the CB400. I have had to add on ACT programmable Y leads in order to use it, which is just ridiculous. The CB400 outputs are not properly programmable which means they are pretty much useless in a complex model. They are no more use than a reversing Y lead. When you have 16 channels and 24 outputs, it means you have to split some channels for example flaps or tailplanes or gear/door from one channel to two or more servos. You may have several servos ganged together on one surface. You must have programming for centre point and end points as a bare minimum in order to make the servo travels match, and preferably a large number of points in between. The CB400 does not have that. It does have re-centering of the entire servo frame, and Limits, but those are not centre point and end points and can't do the job.

I am very tempted to sell my CB400 and buy one of the Powerboxes that has programmable outputs and a sequencer and a gyro. Sorry Jeti, but you have got the specification of the CB400 really wrong. I will not buy another CB400.

Last edited by HarryC; 07-20-2015 at 06:26 AM.