RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 07:17 AM
Jeti USA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HarryC
I have a CB400 for my English Electric Lightning and am deeply disappointed in the CB400. I have had to add on ACT programmable Y leads in order to use it, which is just ridiculous. The CB400 outputs are not properly programmable which means they are pretty much useless in a complex model. They are no more use than a reversing Y lead. When you have 16 channels and 24 outputs, it means you have to split some channels for example flaps or tailplanes or gear/door from one channel to two or more servos. You may have several servos ganged together on one surface. You must have programming for centre point and end points as a bare minimum in order to make the servo travels match, and preferably a large number of points in between. The CB400 does not have that. It does have re-centering of the entire servo frame, and Limits, but those are not centre point and end points and can't do the job.

I am very tempted to sell my CB400 and buy one of the Powerboxes that has programmable outputs and a sequencer and a gyro. Sorry Jeti, but you have got the specification of the CB400 really wrong. I will not buy another CB400.
Harry I really do not understand you, always negative and grumpy. Like I told you before update is already in process. Jeti is light years ahead of everybody and actively supports all it's customers. Good luck with Speky or other manufacturers.

Late this or early next week Jeti will release new update for DC/DS-16 Tx/Rx. Update will add extra 8 channels to the 16 channel radio architecture. Those extra 8 channels will have adjustable mid/end points plus some extras, all full 4096 resolution. To make changes you do not even have to use Device Explorer, all will be set from Servo/Function Assignment page.

Zb/Jeti USA