RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 07:45 AM
HarryC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeti USA
Harry I really do not understand you, always negative and grumpy. Like I told you before update is already in process. Jeti is light years ahead of everybody and actively supports all it's customers. Good luck with Speky or other manufacturers.

Zb/Jeti USA
Having paid a lot for a box that does not do what is needed, and letting others who may be considering buying it know about its shortfalls is not negative or grumpy, it is justifiable disappointment and fair to inform others. I have to add on a different brand's programmable Y leads to make the CB400 do its job and you say I am complaining? w-t-f, thanks yet again for reminding me why you alone so nearly put me off buying Jeti in the first place even though I will fortunately never have to deal with you.
Having put on sale a box which is not adequate, Jeti has not told its customers "don't worry, a major improvement will be released within a couple of weeks even though we have had 2 years already to get it right and haven't". Why would they put on sale something that is not adequate, disappoint customers yet already have a big upgrade ready and not tell anyone? Doesn't make sense. Is this like your promise some years ago of the upgrade of the 16 to 32 channels?

Last edited by HarryC; 07-20-2015 at 07:58 AM.