RCU Forums - View Single Post - Club FOX!
Thread: Club FOX!
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 04:34 PM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts

For those that think I'm not as technically educated, capable of anything technical, or otherwise question my credibility..... You're right. Couldn't and still can't afford college. Maybe someday. Not today, and not tomorrow. I will say that I do know how to tell if a circlip is seated in a piston. It's sad when a part like a circlip fails, and it's especially sad when I had nothing to do with the original part failing other than simply running the engine. I probably did that wrong though, I never do anything right according to certain kinds of people. Oh well, I don't care. I might be dumb in a miriad of ways, but I'm not completely stupid. I also find it utterly amazing that some people make it a point in life to spend copious amounts of time berating other people. Why? To show how "superior" you are to everyone else? Get a life. Get off the internet fora and go fly some planes or something constructive. Seriously, it's for your own health and safety.

blah. In the words of Mr. T.... "I pity the fool". At least I can spell AND I can post without being told what I should be saying or where.

Last edited by 1QwkSport2.5r; 07-20-2015 at 06:26 PM. Reason: You're never gonna save the world!