RCU Forums - View Single Post - Club FOX!
Thread: Club FOX!
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 07:02 AM
hsukaria

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1QwkSport2.5r
Nah.. I'm a jerk, I can admit it. I talk smack about this or that, but most of it is heresay. Whenever I buy an engine, I search the Internet to find everything there is to know about it. It amazes me how much and how little there is on some models. There are a few I regret buying, but most I enjoy very much. I still have several Foxes. I might put an ABC .40 Fox on a Mojo .25 profile even. I have to find my muffler adapter and get it on the test stand and run it in a bit. It has an MkX carb like the one I sent you.
I am still thinking about what to install the 40 small case on. But one thing I ran into is that the MACs one-piece muffler and adapter don't fit on a C-case 40 with the MkX carb. The LSN is in the way. So, something to watch out for. I swapped mufflers and put a stock one on the 40 with MkX and put the MACs muffler/adapter on the one with the EZ carb. I still have to go back and try to get the 40 with the EZ carb tuned properly. I didn't try long enough to get it to idle right.