RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of getting a Skymaster Jet? Place your order for the next boat!
Old 07-21-2015, 03:21 PM
PowerBoxDanny
My Feedback: (47)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by raron455
Wanted to let everyone Know my experience with Danny and Chief,, I lost my F16 last month, luckily I just need a new airframe, So I decided to I wanted to order a new 1/6 f16 from skymaster, and I am doing a custom scheme, I contacted Danny from this forum, and he has been nothing but great, he helped by looking at what I wanted and advising how to start with one of skymasters Base Camo schemes, Thanks Danny, that will save me a ton of time. I have been working with Danny for a few days now ( even on his personal phone) letting him know specifically what I want, and He has been in contact with Anton letting him know what I want, and how I want it, and has done a great job taking care of me,my questions and concerns, I have been talking with him on a daily basis. Just Finalized my order today, and it will be getting built with the options I wanted. It was a Toss up for me, Chief Or BVM both have always been great to me, their prices are exactly the same, I went thru Chief for a couple reasons, I knew that Danny and Dana would take care of me, and if any issues they would/will get them resolved.. Another huge benefit of ordering through chief is SHIPPING,, I don't have to pay international shipping charges from factory to my house, I placed the order, it will be built, and then shipped with multiple orders chief placed, they cover that ride across the ocean. When it arrives if it is damaged, Chief will handle that , I don't have to deal with that mess. I pay the domestic shipping from them to me, which is about 1/2 the international rates.they send it to me, and I get the big smile on my face. This process will save me some cash and I am all for that any time I can,,, I just have to wait a little longer, Put 1/2 the money down as a deposit, then when it leaves pay the rest, but that's fine, lets me put in more OT at work to pay for it all,,,
Just wanted to share with you guys and let you know My experience with Danny and Chief,,,
Thanks for the kind remarks Ronnie! It was a pleasure getting you what you need and am looking forward to seeing the cool scheme you have planned in person! Hopefully I can make Mississippi burner and see you there!