RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of getting a Skymaster Jet? Place your order for the next boat!
Old 07-21-2015, 07:02 PM
PowerBoxDanny
My Feedback: (47)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JSF-TC
"Even though this is not the medium for which to raise your issues"

Why not?? Expectations need to be set, especially, if like Ronnie you have just lost a plane and are looking for a replacement.

When I placed my order, the quoted 3 month delivery time was entirely within my window of expectation. Why wouldn't I have ordered? 9 months later and no kit to show for it, just excuses, is a different matter.

How many kits do you get in a container? 50,70,100? How long does it take SM to make that many kits, along with all their other worldwide orders. I'm betting that you only get 1 container shipment a year.

I'd guess that if you placed an order now, you won't see anything until late Spring/ early Summer 2016.

Ronnie- how long were you promised for delivery? 3 months.............

Paul
What I stated are not excuses, they are facts. Believe me, If I could I'd deliver the aircraft directly to your house to make you happy. Paul, there's obviously nothing we can say that's going to satisfy you. You are obviously trying now to agitate another customer and degrade Chief's reputation. Just because your order had delays and your expectations were not met, doesn't mean everyone will have the same situation. Your aircraft is not the only one on that container but your the only one on here having a melt down.

He ordered his aircraft in the best time period for best on time delivery. As I mentioned in the long article, Ronnies order is totally different that yours and Ronnie has been advised of any delays but more than anything, Ronnie dealt with me and he is definitely not operating on your wavelength.

As I mentioned before, your product should be here as the boat is on the way. If you are still not happy, we will gladly reimburse your full deposit if that will make you happy. Bashing chief for what happens in China is not going to get your aircraft here any sooner. Ronnie will see his aircraft around November because he won't have to deal with Chinese New Years and that's a fact. I am sure Ronnie will post here when his aircraft arrives.

Again, my apologies for the delay.

Last edited by PowerBoxDanny; 07-22-2015 at 03:41 AM.