RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of getting a Skymaster Jet? Place your order for the next boat!
Old 07-21-2015, 07:15 PM
raron455
My Feedback: (38)

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Was told upfront around 14-18weeks , to get to the states, and around 2 weeks to get it from the dock to me, I am expecting a 4-6 month realistic wait, i can definately feel your pain Paul, 9 months is completely ridiculous, My order specifics are out here for all to see, going to sit back and wait for my plane, see when it gets here, I dont believe the Fellas at chief would ever intentionally mislead a customer, I understand its mostly out of their hands for the most part. However if skymaster is consistently that long of a wait,that should be disclosed, it would affect decisions. And I know chinese new years is a big deal. We will watch,,,,,, the last plane I ordered from cheif (a 37%pilot edge) I got the same week I ordered, so I know when Chief has it in their hands they dont drag their feet.
I have had nothing but good experience with chief, and now with Danny, thats why I gave them my business. I also believe even though there are some hard feelings, Danny will still look into your order, and try to help.

Last edited by raron455; 07-21-2015 at 07:31 PM.