RCU Forums - View Single Post - Model Aviation, Model Airplane News... disappointed
Old 07-24-2015, 08:15 PM
MTK

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LJE4357
I read your post. The problem you wrote about a totally different issue. It's not Blacks & Whites or even Hispanics. it's the education system. If you think it's so great. How come the engineering schools in this country are closing. How come young hobbiest only fly ARF's, nobody builds. If we did that 50 years ago, where would we be today? There are engineers out there today that are very good, it the percentage that has gotten smaller. Japan already has very good engineers, we taught them, in the 50's & 60's. Now China , India, are now getting engineers, that can design and build, and not just do paperwork design. This is what I was talking about, not what you posted. I just stated when it started and the way. BTW, I don't know what you done in your carrier. I have 2 patent in my name as the designer. I don't own them.The company I worked for does. I did part of the design of transmitter modulator of the AN-SPS-67 Radar. Still used today, I also did the redesign of the modulator on the B-52 search Radar. I have done a lot more, but I really don't need to write about it on here. Maybe you really need to give the apology. What I said had nothing to do with what you wrote about.
I am about your age then. The racial stuff is very obvious in your post. If you go back and read the post a few days from now, I'd bet you would wish you wrote something different, better, and get your message across without putting any one down. Sorry guy, your stuff just doesn't belong.

You bring up your patents which is fine. You may have been a smart guy once. It's the common sense piece that appears to be missing