RCU Forums - View Single Post - Model Aviation, Model Airplane News... disappointed
Old 07-24-2015, 09:34 PM
LJE4357
Banned
My Feedback: (74)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MTK
I am about your age then. The racial stuff is very obvious in your post. If you go back and read the post a few days from now, I'd bet you would wish you wrote something different, better, and get your message across without putting any one down. Sorry guy, your stuff just doesn't belong.

You bring up your patents which is fine. You may have been a smart guy once. It's the common sense piece that appears to be missing
I'm sorry, you are so wrong, Just because I use 3 words, that makes it racial? BS. What I said was totally about the education system in this country, and how it's changed. If you think what I said racial, then your the one that's racial. One of my best friends is black, and he's a modeler. You sound more like a person that like to twists the truth. You tell me exactly what I said about being racial. I wrote only about education. And if you think our education system is good today, you must be part of it. Kids today have to use a calculator to do simple math. If the battery wears out there out of luck.