RCU Forums - View Single Post - i'm back...
Thread: i'm back...
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 01:14 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DarkFire989
Im well. Haven't touched my RC stuff in a long time. They just sit at my Dads place. The RC club I was apart of had pretty much disbanded, no one has time for them anymore. I've focused more on my 1:1 car instead.

Kinda in the same boat

Buried my old 98 monte carlo back in november(the engine had corrosion in the internal coolant lines) as repairs to get it in good shape would cost more then the vehicle was worth, and honestly I didn't like it.

Upgraded to a 98 Jeep grand cherokee that has been keeping me busy like most the past 2 months was spent looking for a new drivers side door, sanding it, and painting it to match the others(which it doesn't from certain angles damn I hate metallic paint), then threw in a new set of speakers, fixed the door latch, and some rust repair while trying to learn how to weld sheet metal with a oxy/mapp torch(not easy in the slightest). Next I gotta learn how to do pinstriping to pinstripe the door to match(damn is this paint ludicrously expensive).

I've also been trying to get a lil into photography bought a Nikon D3200, and a couple lenses, and filters.

I've had a Nexx 10 SCRT10 sitting here for a year without a motor lol Painted the shell, and was like I'll take the one out of my other RC, and never got around to it. I guess part of my problem is the park I would go to run at the city decided to build another school there(seriously they have like 5 schools right next to each other) so there really is no where I know of to run where I can be alone so no one gets hurt.

Last edited by SyCo_VeNoM; 07-25-2015 at 01:19 PM.