RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of getting a Skymaster Jet? Place your order for the next boat!
Old 07-26-2015, 06:03 PM
DrScoles
My Feedback: (18)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by FenderBean
I was hoping sooner so I could have a build project this winter, I'm going stir crazy with nothing to build. As someone who has had to deal with damage from shipping the idea of a safer shipping option is nice. My f-14 was damaged and the time I open the boxes of the projects I have built are dread full. For me the wait till shipping isn't a big deal but the 3-4 days it's being shipped is stressful and then to open the box and see damage on 10k jet is not fun.
story of my life! If it's not the poor packaging, it's the monkeys with the freight company. And heaven forbid you try to make a claim against the freight company. I'll be honest, my best experience with damaged stuff has been with skymaster. mig-29 had a few cracks in the fuse, they built me a new one.

My mig-15 from Agoston was packaged very well, unfortunately the boat peeps tried to learn how to play the accordion with the box.

My dealings with chief have been outstanding. Actual phone calls, and quick resolution to the problem.