RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of getting a Skymaster Jet? Place your order for the next boat!
Old 07-27-2015, 07:24 AM
PowerBoxDanny
My Feedback: (47)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by smith john
guys my experience with chief,they were great when u order but after that forget it.4months ,no missing and damaged parts. dana told me he was to busy to even talk to me. went to sky master and received parts.will never order anything from chief.john smith
Ok, I was able to look into this matter to try and see if we can resolve it but the facts show Mr. Smith to be quite the handful and impossible to work with. Using extremely foul language with the customer service representative Vivian at Chief. Dana was not present as this John Smith called while Dana and other essential crew were attending Sun and Fun as we do every year to support the event as vendors. When he did speak with Dana, he was asked to stop using extremely foul language specially towards the female staff.

Mr John Smith ordered an F-86 and received the aircraft as scheduled as he agrees to in his statement above. The problem was that from the factory, they packed pushrods for the elevator that he says were too short and there was damage to the cockpit. All easy fixes. We emailed John at Skymaster to send the correct rods and Chief spent $40 to get him rods shipped from a different location while waiting for the ones from Skymaster but they apparently were not the right size, we never received those rods back.

We asked Mr. Smith to take photographs of the linkages being short to help John figure out how short and why they are short as these are the ones they send with all the F-86's. Mr. Smith replied with colorful words that he "Is not a photographer". 5 employees in total dealt with the wrath of Mr. Smith. Foul language that is unacceptable to any business. Many emails and foul calls later over some pushrods and a damaged cockpit, we had John send him his replacement parts even though he says Skymaster did, well we are Skymaster USA. None of this experience was acceptable to this customer, maybe not quick enough? Mr. John Smith received his parts, craziness unnecessary, drive by criticism, debunked.

3 sides to every story, at least explain.

Last edited by PowerBoxDanny; 07-29-2015 at 04:50 AM.