RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Official Jets Over Kentucky DVD trailer
Old 07-29-2015, 11:12 AM
DiscoWings
My Feedback: (76)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by P. Richards
I understand and that would suggest that I do YouTube release only, because the difference in price vs producing a DVD would be a lot cheaper, with shipping materials, etc. lots of people have video libraries and they still want a hard copy, maybe in the future, if technology heads that direction we could just do a YouTube pay per view video. We will see how the DVD thing goes and perhaps release part by part on a pay per view basis. I can't' justify doing a DVD for a certain fee and a pay per view fee that's substantially lower.
P. Richards aka SwatTeam
All I will say is that you already have a built in audience online and they don't want a video library they just want to watch the videos; plus dvd/blurary cuts out all the people with Ipads, smart phones, even many new laptops that don't have a dvd drive so now you only have tvs and computers with dvd drives. As for the price, yes I'm sure online would be cheaper the online streaming viewer should not have to subsidize the price just for the video library guy... If the video guys wants a hard copy ok pay the hard copy price...

Anyway I have made my case, I appreciate your efforts and may even buy the hard copy, but it would sure be nice if I could just watch it online.