RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of getting a Skymaster Jet? Place your order for the next boat!
Old 07-29-2015, 06:53 PM
Kim Couturier
My Feedback: (120)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was not going to respond anymore, but...hijacked your thread?? All I'm trying to do is get some parts! I paid Chief over 2400 for Turbine ready Dolphin that rolled over and crashed on take off. DANA said in an email, that the jet was sensitive to that if tail heavy, especially on take off. He also say he flies his slightly nose heavy as a result. Tony, at Pilot, says basically the same thing. I made the mistake of saying to Dana in an email that it would have been nice to know that before I flew it. It as at that point things started to go downhill. Subsequent research indicates that the CG might be wrong. Manual says to put up elevator mix with flaps....wrong....both guys say to put 35-40% expo on elevator....not informed about that. As it stands now, I've been blackballed by both. Chief says they won't sell me parts, I have to buy from Tony....Tony won't sell me parts...says I have to buy from Chief.....me oh my...what am I to do?? I've been called " arrogant, a liar, one who seeks attention to myself, a person who doesn't know what I'm talking about ," and more. All over some MODEL JET PARTS! Now, I'm really done. No more correspondence....no more emails. You guys out there make your own decisions about Chief. I , for one, am finished with this ?...