RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of getting a Skymaster Jet? Place your order for the next boat!
Old 07-30-2015, 05:52 AM
PowerBoxDanny
My Feedback: (47)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kim, you didn't CG the plane correctly, period. You are the only person that has had this extreme issue out of all the Pilot Dolphins sold so the CG prescribed is right. What do you think that says. Pilot/Builder error maybe? I myself have flown this aircraft man times and it is a great flying plane, I was tearing up the skies with at at Kentucky jets. You cant get an easier plane to build or fly.

Even looking past the facts that the aircraft crashed after you actually flew a couple times noticing that your CG setting was creating a roll tendency at take off and continuing to take off until you destroyed the plane, Dana offered you replacement parts at cost plus shipping, you then went around him and got a quote from Tony and then came back to Dana and lied about the amount giving Dana a lower number supposedly given to you by Tony. Dana emailed Tony at Pilot and revealed you lied, working one against the other. Tony at Pilot has a real problem with customers who try to work the system. This, guys, is why Tony nor Dana will do business with this guy, not to mention that Kim himself said, he would never do business with Chief again, well the feeling is mutual.

I'm not going to address this issue with your Pilot Jet on this thread, you burnt your own bridge.