RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of getting a Skymaster Jet? Place your order for the next boat!
Old 07-30-2015, 12:11 PM
Kim Couturier
My Feedback: (120)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dana, did not offer me parts at cost...so who's the liar....I did not play one off against the other. I informed Dana I had a quote for a better price than he offered, and was going that way. The price I gave Dana was accurate, to my knowledge at the time. This is exactly why this blew up. The final price offered was over 100 more than I thought Tony gave me after I emailed Dana about getting them from Pilot direct. . I paid for the parts....deal was cancelled by Tony after Dana emailed him.... I am not a liar......For the record, the first 2 flights, the jet rotated by itself, but flew. I set the CG according to the manual. At no time did I accuse Chief or Dana of giving me wrong info....I just said it would have been nice to know it had this tendency. if the CG was correct in the manual, why did they both say they were flying them a "bit nose heavy"? I did not ask for free parts, or even parts at cost....Now, are we done with this? No more distorting the facts......I am selling the parts I have, and moving on. This has been a classic mis-interpretation of emails from the start. ....Sorry I "hijacked" your thread. Thought someone else might be able to fix things.