RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of getting a Skymaster Jet? Place your order for the next boat!
Old 07-30-2015, 06:12 PM
JSF-TC
My Feedback: (2)

Received 134 Likes on 78 Posts

Danny,

I just wanted to say that your last post (#143) came across in a much more sincere and honest manner than many of your previous posts. Some of Lil Chief's posts also seemed to give a more open assessment of the previous situation regarding the delayed shipment.

Nothing can fix the previous issues, but the more recent posts, I felt, went a long way towards an open and appropriate public explanation. Some things need to remain between you and your suppliers., but Chief has to accept the public blame and comments as their representative.

I hope the main points that this thread have raised have been acknowledged by Chief and that they will be taken to heart in the future, with a goal of improving customer service. Whilst you will never satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time, it is a worthy goal.

My F-86 arrived safely the other day. Thank you for a quick turn-around once you received the container.

Best of luck with Chief's endeavor as Skymaster USA.

Paul