RCU Forums - View Single Post - RX/TX and FPV Beginner Question!?
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 06:47 AM
dirtybird
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Domino60
Legal or illegal is a part that i don't like to hear because what I'm doing is for myself and not hurting others, everything with what I'm working with (components, circuits) are made from companies to be used from people
who know what they are doing. I know that in US rules/laws are strictly about Radio Control / Drones but Drones have a bad name because of their old use which is carrying rockets ..etc It's not my mistake and i will not pay
that because other use drones in wrong ways. (<-- Just a friendly story)

To be honest with everything that I know and how electronic equipment works on our everyday world it's easy to be hacked and used as a trolling tool If I would be in US i could of create a trolling team
creating 50 RC airplanes and give them auto pilot coordinates to fly above restricted Gov. buildings or what ever and dropping confetti ahah of curse being careful not having any kind of finger prints on airplanes
or recover points. One use airplane, recovering them will be high dangerous to be captured.

Skynet

Actually skynet can be done really easy as an IT engineer I know a lot about network and updating my knowledge about wireless network as 1 to 5Ghz internet and mobile phones network that actual network
can be used to control different kind of drones, you don't need antennas because there is already million of antennas all over a city, country, earth a satellite can be used world wide to control any other ww drones.

About myself I'm just an IT engineer that try to build his own "Drone" airplane to make a demonstration of his abilities and finish the university with high mark but who knows what kind of project I will start in the future
I thought you were just a student with a project I could help with.
But with this post,you show a rebel streak borderline terrorist).
Please stay out of the US. We have a enough of your type here.
BTW we rarely use fingerprints anymore. DNA is better