RCU Forums - View Single Post - RX/TX and FPV Beginner Question!?
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 02:26 PM
FLAPHappy
My Feedback: (209)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jester_s1
He doesn't know how to fly. Most drone pilots don't. Many of them go straight to autonomous flight, and the ones that don't rely on the electronic helps from their flight controller. I was talking with an RC buddy yesterday who is also into drones, actually working on starting up a business with it. He said that most of the drone pilots he knows couldn't manually fly their hexcopters through their intended path and do a damage free landing if their lives depended on it. He's watched a few of them have flyaways when the GPS autopilot glitched and they just stood there and watched. All they needed to do was switch over to manual mode and bring it home through the FPV, but they didn't even have the skills to do that. Of course, the flight controllers are so good now that it's really possible to get a vehicle in the air with no flying skills. That's assuming, of course, that everything works like it should.
Jester: he states he is an IT Engineer, asking questions about subjects that , First of all, do not belong in the" Beginner Forum", and second , he will not be told what to do, and ignores people trying to give him an answer, which most of here do not know.He states he is doing this on his own, But I seriously doubt the validity of his comments.
If he knows all the answers, why ask the questions? , Reread his posts, then make up your own mind. Dirty Birdy condemned me for making a statement, but it seems now, he has changed his mind because of the OP'S statements.Anyway, I am done with this B.S. from this clown.

Last edited by FLAPHappy; 08-02-2015 at 02:31 PM.