RCU Forums - View Single Post - RX/TX and FPV Beginner Question!?
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 08:33 PM
Domino60

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You say you're a beginner do you even know how to fly?
Yes I do.

If he knows all the answers, why ask the questions?
I didn't said I know all the answers, i came here to ask about Antennas because I'm a beginner in wireless transmition and know only few stuffs about picking the right antenna.

After reading all the comment I've seen there is a little conflict about beginners/ Me, I started the topic just asking questions but after that you asked me why, for what, who are you, what are you doing..etc
I didn't wanted to talk at all just answer my question but I opened myself and told you who I am, what I'm doing and what I hear after few days, that maybe I'm unskilled pilot, i use illegal equipment, I ask for homework..etc

I didn't asked for homework, I do this project on my own trying collecting as much information as possible and learn as an IT Engineer I can program my own chips and make them work as I want, there is no contest
or any kind competition or what ever, It's a direct project, my final project and presentation about what I builded to take the final mark and finish the university, so in any kind of situation i need to make this project as possible from
the bottom LvL to take high mark, that's why I'm building my own circuits, airplane and Radio control, to make a presentation in front of 5 people that will give me hundreds of question and i need to demonstrate everything that I builded / programed ...etc and If I'm good they gonna see how skilled I am and give me a high mark and probably work recommendation.

So in the end of story if you wanna help me understand about the antenna good if not then no one push you to comment, you are free to skip me,
in the other way if you have any kind of ideas or suggestions I will be glad to hear them.

Thanks