RCU Forums - View Single Post - RX/TX and FPV Beginner Question!?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 07:19 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Ok guys. I've had a couple of the members of this thread contact me this morning about where there thread has been going and they have asked me to take a look at it and see if there is anything I can do. At first I do agree that the thread was getting way, way, way off topic and the personal attacks were getting out of hand and needed to be taken care of. You will all notice that there is a huge chunk of posts that are gone now and that is the reason, they are a result of me cleaning up the thread. There are too many posts gone from too many members for me to contact each of you individually to notify you that I removed you posts, so please take this post as your notification that your post was removed.

Now for the second business at hand. The this thread does NOT belong in the Beginner's Forum, and after reading through the thread that is painfully obvious to me. The Beginner's forum is intended for people that are getting started in flying and need basic help with setting up a beginning plane (a trainer) and the basics in starting to fly. The OP of this thread has stated many times that he came in here looking for help with antennas for his radios that he is designing, and that is definitely way out of what the Beginner's forum is supposed to be here for. With all the troubles in the thread my first thought was to simply delete the thread and be done with that, but after some thought I am going to give this thread a second chance and I'm going to move it to a Forum that is better suited to give him the info he needs about his antennas. I am going to move the thread to the Radio's forum. That forum is dedicated to answering any questions about radios, so that should be the place for him to get the answer to his questions.

Ken