RCU Forums - View Single Post - TF GS P47 Build - yeah another bloody one!!
Old 08-06-2015, 05:45 PM
Tseres

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry I haven't been paying attention to the thread. I stopped getting notification. Saw a guy on TV with an Ausie accent and thought of you (Pete). So I'm checking in only to find out that I've been missing out.
Been working 9 to 5 5 days a week. Trying to fly on weekends but nothing is working like it should all Summer long. Things are going wrong that never where a problem in the past. I'm going to try and fly some IMAC this weekend cause I need to get away a little. THe 47 and the Fokker have both been on the wall pegs all year. Never had a chance to get them ready for the air. I need to redo the gas tank and reglue the Ruder on the 47. Also went to a DX-18 and will have to reprogram the plane once again. The Fokker only needs the fuel line changed and the batteries charge and reprogram to the DX-18. Just don't feel like messing with them. I'll get out of my Funk about the time winter gets here. LOL That just means I'll have the 47 and the Fokker in the air first next Spring. That's it for now. Have to go to bed. Promise to check in more often.