RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another Drone Pilot does it Again
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 10:33 AM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rgburrill
And of course you have no concept of what "industry" partners means, do you?
Originally Posted by rgburrill
Thank you. Nice to know someone else is looking at these. Over 650 sightings so far this year is not a small problem. Yet all porcia wants to do is question who are the FAAs "industry partners". You have to wonder if he has ever even been to the "Know before you fly" website.
Jeez.....not sure if you're joking or just in a bad mood...wow. Do you really not know who the industry partner is that worked with the FAA on the Know before you Fly " campaign? I think I've posted that link, and graphic, at least 20 times since it came out.

Was anything the FAA released really news, was it really shocking or unexpected? Did we not think with the explosion of these multi rotors that sightings wouldn't go up? Guess what, they probably will continue to the more hype and focus on the issue continues to remain. Hopefully in the near future, they will drop...based on the AMA and FAA's education, as well as members like us helping those getting into the hobby. I'm guessing that with continued emphasis on safe flying...AND the media moving on to the newest and bestests ratings grabbing headlines, "sightings" will drop.