RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another Drone Pilot does it Again
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 03:37 PM
rgburrill

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by porcia83
Jeez.....not sure if you're joking or just in a bad mood...wow. Do you really not know who the industry partner is that worked with the FAA on the Know before you Fly " campaign? I think I've posted that link, and graphic, at least 20 times since it came out.

Was anything the FAA released really news, was it really shocking or unexpected? Did we not think with the explosion of these multi rotors that sightings wouldn't go up? Guess what, they probably will continue to the more hype and focus on the issue continues to remain. Hopefully in the near future, they will drop...based on the AMA and FAA's education, as well as members like us helping those getting into the hobby. I'm guessing that with continued emphasis on safe flying...AND the media moving on to the newest and bestests ratings grabbing headlines, "sightings" will drop.
The AMA is NOT and "industry" partner. Yes it is one of the partners in this program but there are also several companies (industry) involved. Can you name any of those?