RCU Forums - View Single Post - Wren Turbines UK Ltd - Meeting of Creditors Liquidation Notices - Section 98
Old 08-14-2015, 12:19 PM
Terrafirmajets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jetmanuk

I am an overseas first time customer of Wren, a British chap so was looking forward to supporting British which I did by placing a big order with Wren.

Now as a first time buyer I was cautious and a little apprehensive but took a punt and placed several orders amounting to a couple of grand. There were some aspects of the communication and delay which were beginning to bore me but I had no real concerns as such.

However during a web search in a place with a large time difference I have read your comments and not being able to get hold of wren in the middle of the night tossed and turned until I felt compelled to act and have taken action which will result in an empasse between wren and I and quite probably the destruction of a relationship before it has even begun.

If your comments surrounding the gazette article had been accurate then the action would have been justified.

As it turns out however your comments surrounding the article make wrens behaviour seem calculating, underhand, premeditated etc. Was this deliberate or accidental? I draw the conclusion that your facts are wrong based upon the comments that you claim to be fact, having been researched and found to be true, IF that was what wren were up to which it appears they are not. Your implication and even accusation though was that it is exactly what they were up to.

This combined with the comms trouble, time diff, email issues with Wren and the delay which probably has a perfectly legit explanation made a soup the flavour of which was nefarious dealings upon which I had to act to protect myself.

Now it appears that your comments are not based upon any knowledge or education in the subject just copy paste and perhaps even a twinge of quote mining to make it appear that wren were or are acting in an underhanded manner.

Now as a result I didn't get chance to speak to Leonie about it but if your surrounding comments had been not present I could quite easily have waited until morning and called them

So yes Wren could have contacted me prior to me finding out elsewhere and informed me of the situation which I found suspicious and yes I could have waited until morning but your comments were the binding agent that directly led me to cancel the order with wren and take matters into my own hands and prepare some pretty serious back up plans to recover funds and or goods should the engine or my money not arrive.

As it appears now though Wren are being quite open, I am left with having probably destroyed any chance of having a wren engine. Wren won't send it out unless I back down I'm sure and I won't back down until it is sent out. An empasse which I am sure will see me refunded I agree but I want my British engine and other stuff.......which it looks now like I would certainly have got had I not read your inflammatory comments and acted on them.

If Wren or agent of them ever decide to ask for my assistance in any matter regarding my action based upon your comments then I shall be co operating fully.

So I just have to either hope now that Wren trust me to back off and actually send my stuff out which is unlikely or I get my funds back. Leonie has actually refunded voluntarily my funds for the jetpipe, and then have to go back cap in hand and try and re order and probably be told to p*** off!!! Which I will perfectly understand

Good one mate.

So contrary to JETMANUK comments. If you have an order with Wren then FFS call them and find out what is going on. Maybe you cancel the order, maybe you trust them. Your call but do not be mislead into believing that they are going to disappear up the swanny and take it all with them based upon embellished or even entirely fabricated information.

If anyone from Wren reads this you know who I am and I will call in the Morning if you are open to try and find a resolution for this unfortunate situation.