RCU Forums - View Single Post - What's the poop ?? --- " The new FEJ "
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 11:55 AM
PowerBoxDanny
My Feedback: (47)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by YellowAircraft
Wow,

Honestly, I can't even start to imagine why ANYONE with half a conscience and a quarter-brain would not only take the chance, but support such loathsome, slimy and dishonest businesspeople. Really, what does a company have to do before people decide not to get tangled up with swamp-dwellers? I wouldn't care if they proved to my strictest satisfaction that their jets were top-of-the-line.... just by posting bold-face LIES, fake polls, deliberate smearing of people who've fallen victim to their Zero Research and Engineering policy and "It's the Chinese New Year" BS.... I'd never do business with them. Think about it... would you take your car in for service to a mechanic who had a long-standing, well-earned and well-documented reputation for having zero scruples and an 'all is fair in love and war' attitude toward doing business? No, you probably wouldn't--even if he was advertising really low prices.
Well Chinese New years as it pertains to delays at the factory are not BS. Anyone who has dealt on the dealer side of Skymaster knows this to be true. Our planes are made to order and not sitting on a shelf. Everything else I agree with.

Last edited by PowerBoxDanny; 08-23-2015 at 12:04 PM.