RCU Forums - View Single Post - Box Opening, HK6S 6 ch TX (A Squad Video)
Old 08-23-2015, 02:57 PM
Max-U52

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

OK, this should be the last video in this thread. I now have the Jagdpanther on the 6S with a viper for sound control, and also the PIII is on the 6S. I think I'm going to try the TGY-i6 to see if that might be a better radio for the IR Tiger with the IBU2 in it. The 9XR Pro has hit New York so if customs doesn't hold me up too long I might get that this week, and then we hook up the asp.

I'm also thinking about doing a side by side video with several different radios. The T6, the HK6S, the TGY-i6, the 9X and the 9XR Pro. That might be useful for guys like me that are trying to settle on a good TX for multiple tanks. Recently I've seen several guys try radios like the T6 only to find it's not what they expected (one guy even sent his back for a TX with servo reverse switches) so maybe if guys can see several radios side by side it will help them decide what's right for them. If anyone has interest in that sing out. If enough guys think it's a good idea I might be able to get something on tape over the Labor Day weekend. If the weather cooperates I want to set up the village for an end of season shoot, kinda so I can see what I've gotten accomplished this year.

Anyway, here's the two 6S radios in action, along with a first look at the M41 on the TK22. So far this is the best sounding clark board I've heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfh85ELbds4

Last edited by Max-U52; 08-23-2015 at 02:59 PM.