RCU Forums - View Single Post - What's the poop ?? --- " The new FEJ "
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 06:54 AM
PowerBoxDanny
My Feedback: (47)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cygeoponos

Are you sure about it?

That is definitely not the new Large Skymaster Hawk. It has not been released yet. The Skymaster hawks are some of the most successful airframes out there with many of them flying to this day! It is one of the "go to" planes and if there have been any ongoing issues with the airframe, I have not heard of any here in the US. Having said that, no factory is perfect and this is not only in this hobby but in any business. What we are talking about here is what Shaun has stated, this company has been producing airframes that have been proven not only by X-rays that show blatant disregard for quality but also unacceptable customer service to all of its customers. Even under tremendous pressure and issues with repeated parts failing, this company has danced and lied their way around reality until the market showed its not acceptable and somewhat put a stop to it. Skymaster in no way adopts this method of doing business and even though not perfect, understands this type of behavior will not succeed in this market and works to make their customers happy by not hiding and posting pictures of pretty airframes but facing the issues, creating fixes, using sound technology proven over time and in cases needed, replacing parts and airframes with little difficulty to the consumer. I chat with Anton a few times a week and he tells me all the time, "make customer happy". He is critical and cares about his customers and how people see his products. Not everyone will be completely satisfied in all cases as with any other business but Skymaster definitely does a superior job in comparison and that is why we at Chief decided to partner up with Skymaster over the other companies.

Last edited by PowerBoxDanny; 08-24-2015 at 06:59 AM.