RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ads
Thread: Ads
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 08:54 AM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

The ad's suck, the problem is they will keep running them because while people will complain for a while eventually they will succumb and deal with it and RCU knows this. The percentage of people who will actually leave the site because of this is likely going to be less than 1/2%.
What bothers me about the ad's though is that so far, I've seen ad's for senior russion male order brides, weiner enlargement (apparently RCU filters our P E N I S but you can still say dick, schlong, wang, doodle, hoo ha, cock, tool, diddle stick, weiner, pocket rocket, purple headed warrior), sexy lingerie and travel to Cuba.
We can't have a viable search engine to look for airplane stuff on the site, but it's teaching me how to make my dick bigger, get an old wife that I won't have to live with long (senior), buy her some sexy crap to wear and go on a vacation to some tropical destination.
Good job RCU!!!!!

Oh, and I'm sure the site owners will gladly say that the ad's come up based on your normal everyday searches, well, I can honestly say that I have never searched for any of those things, outside of lingerie I highly doubt my wife has either!

Last edited by LGM Graphix; 09-11-2015 at 08:56 AM.