RCU Forums - View Single Post - Proposed Drone Law in California
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 04:52 AM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by porcia83
Fair enough, that one does have some commercial applications, but I think you know what I was getting at. But like the one above, it's easier to get a "thanks for playing" comment in rather than address the issue or answer the question. You conveniently didn't include the other pictures I added, wonder why? Hard to answer the question about "traditional RM modeling" when looking at them right?

How about this one.....traditional RC or no?

Porcia,

Your line of interrogative questions aren't all that relevant to the issues being discussed. While I applaud you for being hell-bent on defining everything in the rc world as black or white, in the bigger scheme of things, you are intelligent enough to understand the gist of, "traditional model aviation" and what silent, island, Mike, myself and others are saying here.

It's okay to have different viewpoints (you said it yourself). In reality, YOU are the one that is trying too hard, regardless of how many times you accuse others of doing so. Your debate tactics are underhanded and deplorable, they bring nothing but hate and vitriol to these discussions (study logical fallacies much? https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ ).

Funny how YOU can say, "I think you know what I was getting at", then turn around and grill others and claim ignorance when it comes to their very straightforward points or terms (i.e. "traditional model aviation"}.

I think we can continue to have an insightful discussion here as long as those engaged keep their posts fair, concise and fact-based. It is a two-way street and it is clear that both sides have tossed their share of grenades.

Regards,

Astro